Gobble prepares farm fresh 15-minute gourmet dinner kits with 3-step instructions delivered to your door. Our weekly delivery includes three thoughtfully hand-crafted dinner kits filled with fresh pre-chopped and par-cooked ingredients (along with a gorgeous recipe card!) for you to create Michelin-worthy dinners in your very own kitchen.
Summary We are looking for passionate, hardworking and reliable individuals to support our receiving needs in our Lancaster, PA fulfillment center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule all delivery appointments for freight being delivered to the Lancaster facility.
- Ensure load accuracy at check out by physically counting and partnering with the packing team to monitor outbound shipment quality and accuracy.
- Maintain filing and confirm all required records are on file while working with the receiving Team Lead to ensure accurate reporting and monitoring of all receipts, BOLs and paperwork.
- Provide accurate and detailed accounting in a detailed Excel spreadsheet or designated system.
- Check drivers in and out of the facility, monitor Trailer Dock and Load procedures and promote lot safety.
- Partner with Purchasing team, Food Safety team and Quality team for any discrepancies with quantities or quality of delivered freight.
- Monitor pull times and work with 3PL drivers to ensure accurate and on-time departures.
- Coordinate and monitor dock access and trailer queue to maintain efficient dock times and minimize driver delays.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years of shipping/receiving clerk experience in a food production or warehouse environment.
- High School diploma required.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong math (counting, adding, subtracting) skills.
- Intermediate computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Power Industrial Truck experience preferred.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment while following detailed processes and procedures.
- Ability to count large quantities of product in the form of individual items, cases, and pallets.
- Excellent listening, verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to self-motivate and to problem solve in a fast-paced setting filled with hard deadlines.
High-pressure, time-sensitive environment with a high volume of work, tight deadlines. Warehouse location which can be noisy and cold at times.
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand /walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
Normal work schedule is 5 days per week from 7am to 4pm. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.