Gobble prepares farm fresh 15-minute gourmet dinner kits with 3-step instructions delivered to your door. Our weekly delivery includes three thoughtfully hand-crafted dinner kits filled with fresh pre-chopped and par-cooked ingredients (along with a gorgeous recipe card!) for you to create Michelin-worthy dinners in your very own kitchen.
Summary We are looking for passionate, hardworking and reliable individuals to support our inventory needs in our Lancaster, PA fulfillment center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete multiple daily inventory cycle counts.
- Ensure FIFO rotation throughout the facility.
- Manage the requisition of product from storage to production; record all inventory changes and input inventory data into the warehouse management system.
- Confirm product quality immediately after receiving processes have been completed.
- Understand the inventory needs of the Preparation team necessary to complete the daily or weekly production target.
- Clearly communicate all significant inventory changes to the Inventory Control Manager.
- Oversee the yield process of all food products for the weekly cycle.
- Resolve problems related to inventory, product quality and yields.
- Collaborate with Quality Control to ensure incoming product meets or exceeds the recipes quality specifications.
- Maintain proper food safety, particularly storage and handling.
- Minimize shrinkage/spoilage of perishable products.
- Monitor waster and report to the Purchasing Managers what can be salvaged or returned for credit. Separate and designate items to be returned to suppliers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years of working with warehouse management systems.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. High School diploma required.
- Ability to count large quantities of product in the form of individual items, cases and pallets.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures while offering creative improvements to those processes.
- Excellent listening, verbal and communication skills are required.
- Ability to self-motivate and to problem solve in a fast-paced setting filled with hard deadlines.
- Intermediate computer skills including Word and Excel.
High-pressure, time-sensitive environment with a high volume of work, tight deadlines. Warehouse location which can be noisy and cold at times.
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand /walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
Normal work schedule is 5 days per week from 7am to 4pm. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.