Gobble prepares farm fresh 15-minute gourmet dinner kits with 3-step instructions delivered to your door. Our weekly delivery includes three thoughtfully hand-crafted dinner kits filled with fresh pre-chopped and par-cooked ingredients (along with a gorgeous recipe card!) for you to create Michelin-worthy dinners in your very own kitchen.
Summary We are looking for passionate, hardworking and reliable individuals to support our Kitchen, Kitting, Packing and Warehouse needs in our Lancaster, PA fulfillment center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure perfect portioning and presentation of each ingredient before it is paired up to complete each meal kit.
- Assemble each amazing ingredient into a completed meal kit and ensuring only the best quality and perfect portions are in place.
- Take each customer’s order and individually packages all components, kits and extras with care into our custom temperature controlled boxes for shipment.
- Oversee all aspects of the fulfillment process that support the production teams.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years working in a warehouse or food production environment including familiarity with warehouse and assembly line procedures and routines.
- High School diploma required.
- Must be punctual, reliable and maintain regular attendance.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures in a fast-paced environment while offering creative improvements to those processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with basic mathematics, including counting and grouping items.
- Ability to maintain a consistent sense of urgency to meet deadlines and production efficiency rates.
- Attention to detail is required to ensure complete accuracy in every shipment.
- Ability to work in multiple roles and on different teams throughout the fulfillment center
- Ability to self-motivate and to problem solve in a fast-paced setting filled with hard deadlines.
- Average computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Flexible availability including nights, weekends and some holidays. Ability to work overtime if needed.
- Satisfactory drug and background screening following conditional offer.
High-pressure, time-sensitive environment with a high volume of work, tight deadlines. Warehouse location which can be noisy and cold at times.
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand /walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
Normal work schedule is 5 days per week from 7am to 4pm. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.