Gobble prepares farm fresh 15-minute gourmet dinner kits with 3-step instructions delivered to your door. Our weekly delivery includes three thoughtfully hand-crafted dinner kits filled with fresh pre-chopped and par-cooked ingredients (along with a gorgeous recipe card!) for you to create Michelin-worthy dinners in your very own kitchen.
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking and reliable individual to support our inventory needs in our Stockton fulfillment center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete multiple daily inventory cycle counts.
- Ensure FIFO rotation throughout the facility.
- Manage the requisition of product from storage to production; record all inventory changes and input inventory data into the warehouse management system.
- Confirm product quality immediately after receiving processes have been completed.
- Understand the inventory needs of the Preparation team necessary to complete the daily or weekly production target.
- Clearly communicate all significant inventory changes to the Inventory Control Manager.
- Oversee the yield process of all food products for the weekly cycle.
- Resolve problems related to inventory, product quality and yields.
- Collaborate with Quality Control to ensure incoming product meets or exceeds the recipes quality specifications.
- Maintain proper food safety, particularly storage and handling.
- Minimize shrinkage/spoilage of perishable products.
- Monitor waster and report to the Purchasing Managers what can be salvaged or returned fro credit. Separate and designate items to be returned to suppliers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years of working with warehouse management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to count large quantities of product in the form of individual items, cases and pallets.
- Excellent listening, verbal and communication skills are required.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures while offering creative improvements to those processes.
- Ability to self-motivate and to problem solve in a fast-paced setting filled with hard deadlines.
- Intermediate computer skills including Word and Excel.
High-pressure, time-sensitive environment with a high volume of work, tight deadlines. Warehouse location which can be noisy and cold at times.
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand /walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
Normal work schedule is Monday – Friday from 6am to 2 or 3pm. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.