Fulfillment Team Lead
Gobble prepares farm fresh 10-minute gourmet dinner kits with 3-step instructions delivered to your door. Our weekly delivery includes three thoughtfully hand-crafted dinner kits filled with fresh pre-chopped and par-cooked ingredients (along with a gorgeous recipe card!) for you to create Michelin-worthy dinners in your very own kitchen.
We're a small but well-seasoned team looking for the crème de la crème to join us as a Fulfillment Team Lead.
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking and reliable individual to help us lead a team of 20+ full-time associates to package food items and dinner kits. You will be responsible for the execution of your team’s daily plan and ensuring all team members are complying to company processes and procedures. Our team leaders not only bring love to food for our customers but also help create a working environment that is safe, fun and fulfilling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Flawlessly execute best practices and SOPs, hold team members accountable; escalate discrepancies to Warehouse Manager when necessary.
- Train new hires and/or temporary team members and ensure development of the team and training of critical roles.
- Consistently meet deadlines and production efficiency rates.
- Own team safety practices, ensure that all team members are following policy and procedures, immediately correcting/reporting any potential risk and maintaining a safe working environment 100% of the time.
- Ensure complete accuracy in every shipment while maintaining all quality standards.
- Motivate and challenge the team to achieve and exceed daily production goals, quality standards, team goals, all while creating an environment of respect and engagement.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years of entry level managerial leadership experience in a food production or warehouse environment.
- Clear understanding of warehouse distribution environment.
- Ability to understand and follow established processes and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Keen eye for quality; detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent judgment, delegate work and escalate issues as needed.
- Punctuality to all scheduled shifts: timely, reliable and regular attendance is required.
High-pressure, time-sensitive environment with a high volume of work, tight deadlines. Warehouse location which can be noisy and cold at times.
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand /walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
Normal work schedule is Monday – Friday from 6am to 2 or 3pm. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.