Customer Service Representative
Gobble prepares farm fresh 15-minute gourmet dinner kits with 3-step instructions delivered to your door. Our weekly delivery includes three thoughtfully hand-crafted dinner kits filled with fresh pre-chopped and par-cooked ingredients (along with a gorgeous recipe card!) for you to create Michelin-worthy dinners in your very own kitchen
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining customer service standards that will delight external and internal customers at Gobble, ensuring that all customers receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer service standards that will delight external and internal customers.
- Handle inbound calls and emails from customers and answer inquiries about membership, accounts and our services via phone and email. Majority of contacts are via email.
- Utilize CRM program to enhance customer experience.
- Ensure that Gobble customers receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time.
- Consistently contribute ideas to further improve the customer experience.
- Go above and beyond to connect with the customers.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, comfortable talking to our customers via email, phone and chat.
- Strong data entry and computer skills required, proficiency with OS X highly valuable.
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours to support our members when they need it most (i.e. are open 7 days a week, with hours ranging from 8 AM to 8 PM).
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently with little or no supervision/direction.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with strong ethic of personal responsibility.
- Great problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Experience using Zendesk or other CRM or customer service applications, and strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel.
- High-pressure, time-sensitive environment with a high volume of work, tight deadlines.