Gobble prepares farm fresh 10-minute gourmet dinner kits with 3-step instructions delivered to your door. Our weekly delivery includes three thoughtfully hand-crafted dinner kits filled with fresh pre-chopped and par-cooked ingredients (along with a gorgeous recipe card!) for you to create Michelin-worthy dinners in your very own kitchen.
We're a small but well-seasoned team looking for the crème de la crème to join us as a Logistics Analyst in solving the problems that busy people face when trying to eat healthy and fresh meals daily.
The Logistics Analyst will support Gobble’s warehouse management team to maximize all warehouse operations. The Logistics Analyst will be the Subject Matter Expert in all operational processes and will coach adherence to the company’s standard operating procedures. This is a fast-paced role that collaborates daily with the entire warehouse operations staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cost, cargo loss, damage and service level.
- Work with operations and customer service.
- Manage 3PL relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Manage warehouse work flow to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure shipments are transacted timely.
- Ensure incoming receipts are transacted same day.
- Maintain all department reports as required.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- Act as point of contact for all escalated incoming and outgoing freight issues.
- Establish and maintain appropriate performance metrics and use them for managing performance, quality and cost.
- Maintain corporate fleet in proper working order, schedule routine maintenance.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in a Logistics role in a fresh food production/warehouse/e-commerce environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience/education.
- Experience negotiating and managing third party logistics providers with emphasis on truck load, LTL, parcel and last mile providers.
- Clear understanding of warehouse distribution environment.
- Ability to understand and follow established processes and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills to review procedures and implement improvements.
- Keen eye for quality; detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent judgment, delegate work and escalate issues as needed.
- Aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring proper follow through and completion.
- High-pressure, time-sensitive environment with a high volume of work, tight deadlines. Warehouse location which can be noisy and cold at times.
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand /walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
- Normal work schedule is Monday – Friday from 6am to 2 or 3pm. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.