Who We Are: Gobble prepares farm-fresh dinner kits for busy families who have little free time to cook. Each day, we package and ship our wholesome ingredients in an effort to make cooking simple, fun, and fulfilling for all of our customers. Fulfillment team members are located in our fulfillment centers and will be a part of the team who prepares our orders for delivery to customer’s homes.
We are looking for passionate, hard working and reliable individuals to help us package food items and dinner kits. Our team members not only bring love to food for our customers but also help create a working environment that is safe, fun and fulfilling.
Our team members are responsible for:
- Ensuring perfect portioning & presentation of each ingredient before it is paired up to complete each meal kit.
- Assembling each amazing ingredient into a completed meal kit and ensure only the best qualify and perfect portions are in place.
- Taking each customer’s order and individually packaging all components, kits and extras with care into our custom temperature controlled boxes for shipment.
- Managing all aspects of the fulfillment process that support the production teams.
Minimum 1-2 years working in a warehouse or food production environment including familiarity with warehouse and assembly line procedures and routines.
- Must be punctual, reliable and maintain regular attendance.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to follow detailed processes and procedures in a fast-paced environment while offering creative improvements to those processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with basic mathematics, including counting and grouping items.
- Ability to maintain a consistent sense of urgency to meet deadlines and production efficiency rates.
- Attention to detail is required to ensure complete accuracy in every shipment.
- Ability to work in multiple roles and on different teams throughout the fulfillment center
- Ability to self-motivate and to problem solve in a fast-paced setting filled with hard deadlines.
- Average computer skills, especially Excel and Word.
- Flexible availability including nights, weekends and some holidays. Ability to work overtime if needed.
- Satisfactory drug and background screening following conditional offer.
Essential Job Functions
- Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand /walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
Gobble offers competitive compensation, an employee discount program, health & dental benefits for full-time associates, paid sick time and vacation, and excellent opportunities for advancement.